Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Concert Conflict...

I was just on facebook poking around at some of the various bands iLike...

I just found out that Underoath who I really like will be playing near Buffalo, New York on Tuesday, October 23rd at the Evolution Entertainment Complex in Cheektowaga, New York (ticket info).

However, Nightwish is another band I really like that is playing the same night in Toronto, Ontario Canada - just across the lake. They are playing at The Docks Nightclub and Concert Theatre (ticket info).

  vs.  

Underoath                             Nightwish

Depending on how Nightwish's upcoming album Dark Passion Play [2 Disk Edition | Discography] is, I might be in quite a predicament to choose which concert to go to...

I have to wait and see how their new stuff is because they just got a new female vocalist, and I don't have enough of an idea of how they are just based on their new single Eva, because it is a very light song.

Hopefully Nightwish hasn't gone too soft on me... I like their heavy rock mixed with Tuomas's interest in soundtrack composing... it gives a real interesting sound in a lot of their stuff.

So far it seems much more likely that I will go to the Underoath Concert because I'm sure that Keith would want to go to that... and I don't know if anyone would want ot go to the Nightwish concert with me... Plus Underoath will be coming closer!

Permalink/TrackBack:
http://bvanscoter.blogspot.com/2007/08/concert-conflict.html

No comments:

 

pages

legal information

privacy policy

We respect your privacy and promise to never sell, barter, share or rent your information to any unauthorized third party. By providing your contact information you are also requesting and agreeing to receive important information about future events. (You may unsubscribe at any time.)
view full privacy policy here

certification of authenticity

I certify that the information contained on this site is true and complete to the best of my knowledge and understanding, any discrepencies will be governed by the terms of use.

terms of use

Everything we provide is provided "as is" including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, without any promise or guarantee of earnings. All forward looking statements on any of our materials are intended as an expression our opinion and will not responsible for any incidental or consequential damages from your actions.
view official terms of use